Shaz's Solo Exercise Studio Timetable
Welcome to Shaz’s Solo Exercise Studio where you can still get all the benefits of exercise in the safety of your own home. I’m Sharyn Cahill and I have had over 37 years’ experience in the Health, Fitness and Wellness industry and have taught 100’s and 1000’s of classes over this time, to people of all ages, fitness levels and abilities. I’m excited to keep exercising with you in these tough times, to keep you fit and active, healthy and mentally strong and to offer you a chance to connect with others while you are in self-isolation.
YOGA AND STRETCH
Need to wind down and take some deep breaths? Join me for this class, this class is a combination of yoga, gentle movement and long held stretches and finishes off with a guided meditation to help you drift off to sleep, calm your mind and relax.
DURATION: 60 – 70MINS | INTENSITY: LOW | COMPLEXITY: LOW
All these live sessions with me are done via ZOOM which is an app that can be downloaded to your computer, laptop, tablet or phone – signing up is free. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4718722867?pwd=SkFMQ2F4SG8ydXB0S3BNcjY3cmQ2QT09
Once you are in click “join a meeting” put in 471 872 2867 and put on the Password 531870 and I’ll be inside waiting for you. It’s that easy.
· I recommend that you sign in 15mins before the class to allow yourself time to become familiar with the zoom settings.
· Once you are in the room, I will be available to have a chat, before the class starts. Then I will put everyone on mute and start the class.
· If you arrive late to the room, you will not be let in after the warmup phase (5mins after the start time) this is for safety reasons.
- Check with your Dr to see if it’s ok to exercise
- If you currently exercise regularly and are unsure if these programs will be suitable please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 0490425215 so we can discuss your options.
- Listen to your body if it doesn’t feel right or you don’t feel well stop and consult your doctor
As I must pay subscriptions to use the online technology and I spend time planning and prepping for classes it would be very much appreciated if you could contribute.
$5.00 per class
If you are in situation where this is not affordable, I certainly understand as this is a difficult time for many of us. Feel free to pay what is suitable for you. The most important thing is that you keep moving, stay healthy and mentally strong.
- Sharyn Cahill Health and Wellness Coach and Fitness instructor strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Sharyn Cahill Health and Wellness Coach and Fitness instructor is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Sharyn Cahill Health and Wellness Coach and Fitness instructor from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Sharyn Cahill Health and Wellness Coaching and/or Fitness instructing. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on the information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- Sharyn Cahill Health and Wellness Coach and Fitness instructor www.sharyncahill.com are not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor regarding this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, or participating in fitness classes you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.