Cancellation and Refund Policy
This Policy applies to the activities of Sharyn Cahill It explains how we deal with cancellations and refunds.
Sharyn Cahill reserves the right to cancel a program, refuse any enrolment, adjust fees, vary course content or course schedules at any time as deemed necessary.
If you do not give at least 24 hours notification that you cannot attend your session, a cancellation fee will apply, equivalent to the value of the missed session.
Return or refunds for Goods are not available if you change your mind about your purchase.
Clients choosing to withdraw from a program for reasons other than those listed under Refunds will forfeit a portion of their program fee as follows:
- Withdrawal up to 7 days before the advertised start date – withdrawal fee is equal to the program deposit.
- Withdrawal after the commencement of the advertised start date – withdrawal fee is equal to the full program amount.
You are entitled to a refund or credit for the purchased program from Sharyn Cahill in these circumstances:
- If the goods and services are NOT of merchantable quality – a basic level of quality that would be reasonable to expect.
- If the goods and services don’t match the description given when ordered.
Program Transfer or Upgrade
Clients may transfer or upgrade to another program of the equal or higher retail price if the original and transfer or upgrade programs have not yet commenced, at the time of application.
- Transferring to a program of equal-cost incurs an administration fee of $10.
- Transferring to a program of higher cost incurs a fee equal to the difference between the program that the client originally enrolled in and the cost of the upgrade program.
Problems or questions
If Sharyn Cahill becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems concerning our practices, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
If you have any further queries relating to this Policy, or you have a problem or complaint, please contact us by email email@example.com
Sharyn Cahill is growing and may change from time-to-time. As a result, our policies will be reviewed and may be revised from time to time. We, therefore, reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time, without notice, within the bounds of the relevant Acts mentioned previously in this policy.
Last updated 01/02/2020